Best things to do in Singapore
It is a place with approximate 5535000 (till the end of 2015) peoples. So there we want more transportation service to control this huge population. Singapore has an excellent public transportation system that makes getting around convenient and easy. It is officially the Republic of Singapore,
and often referred to as the Lion City, the Red Dot, the Garden city, is global city and sovereign state
in south Asia and the world’s only Island city- state. Here you can visit many place to visit but choosing the best place to visit is not an easy task.
Now I am going to tell you something’s that you must do in this City:-
- Take a tour of Singapore Botanic Garden; it is a collection of stunning flora and fauna as well as attraction like national orchid garden.
- See the Master piece at National Gallery of Singapore; here you can see the latest addition to the Singapore art scene.
- Grab the Go cafe-hopping; Hipster hood Tiong Bahru is home to some of the most happening cafes on the island. Add to your list should include Tiong Bahru Bakery and PS Cafe petit.
- Enjoy the indoor skydiving at iFly Singapore; here the wind speeds of up to 300km per hour, experience the thrill of indoor skydiving at the wolrds first and largest wind tunnel.
Marina Bay Sands
- Having fun in retail Therapy at Orchard Road; if you are shopaholics then it is heavens for you. Because it is a collection of huge brands, amazing deals, rabinsons The Heeren and orchard gateway.
- Get into a state of fun; at Silosa beach, going on thrilling rides at Universal studios Singapore or have a ball hitting the surf at Silosa Beach.
A Marina bay sands resort complex that includes a Hotel, brands, a mall with cannel running through it, Marina bay sands Skypark (a best point for taking in entire city), Art science.
The skypark has a ship like structure over it and a pool are found in the ship that is located in tops the hotel. Only the hotel visitor/guest are allowed to use the pool but anyone can visit the observation deck. You can also say that it’s a landmark of Singapore. The luxury and elegance of the marina bay stand exemplify Singapore taste, and help designate a major international city in Southeast Asia.
A garden view of Marina Bay Sands is beautiful. Once you glimpse you want to see the entire park patiently and click many photographs of it. You won’t want to miss super tree Grove, where you will find a cluster of the iconic treess.
This is an iconic symbol of Singapore. The large Merlion statue
, standing at the height of 28 feet has a lion’s head and the fish’s body and represents the city’s humble origins as a fishing village. It is a pride of Singapore or Monument Park landmark
A quotes said by Moshe Safdie
I think you need to, as an architect, understand the essence of a place and create a building that feels like it resonates with the culture of a place. So my buildings in India or in Kansas City or in Arkansas or in Singapore, they come out different because the places are so different.
Thanks for reading 🙂
Best things to do in Singapore