Best Place to Visit in Uttrakhand
When we talk about Uttrakhand the things which come in our minds are the green mountains, holy places like Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri. Uttrakhand has 2 divisions which are known as Garhwal Division and Kumaon Division. Okay so let’s check the mesmerizing place to visit in Uttrakhand.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Rishikesh
- A city in the Himalayan foothills beside Ganges river. The city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. You can enjoy the Ram Jhula which is built over river Ganges. You can find accommodation according to your requirements as the city is full of hotels and restrooms. Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Lakshman Jhula, Rajaji National park are the places which you should not miss to visit.
Khirsu Hill Station
- It’s a hill station in Pauri Garhwal. Khirsu is a situated at an altitude of 1700 m. There you can see the beautiful mountains with clear blue sky hovering over them.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Kotdwar
- Kotdwar is a district where you can find modern life and you can do your necessary shopping from here as this place is full of a market.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Badrinath
- Badrinath is the best place to visit during hot summer. It’s a holy place and the most important of the four sites in India’s Char Dham Pilgrimage. The Badrinath Temple is the main attraction in the town. According to legend, Shankara discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River. He originally enshrined it in a cave near the Tapt Kund hot springs. The average 3-star hotel price is ₹ 7,466. Other best place to visit in Badrinath is Neelkanth. It’s a major peak of Garhwal division of the Himalayas.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Kedarnath
- Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas, about 3,583 m above sea level near chorabari glacier. Kedarnath has gained importance because of the Kedarnath Temple.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Gangotri
- Gangotri is a Hindu pilgrim site on the banks of the river Bhagirathi and origin of river Ganges. It was here that goddess Ganga descended when lord shiva released the mighty river from the locks of his hair. The best place to visit in Gangotri is Gangotri temple and its near places are Bhagirath Shila and Pandav Gufa.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Yamunotri
- Yamunotri is the source of the Yamuna River and the seat of the Goddess Yamuna in Hinduism. The chief attraction at Yamunotri is the temple devoted to the Goddess Yamuna and the holy thermal springs at Janki Chatti.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Haridwar
- When one thinks about Uttrakhand then Haridwar is sure to come in mind. Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in north India’s Uttrakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. The main festival in Haridwar is Kumbh Ka Mela. You should definitely visit Har Ki Pauri the famous ghat on the banks of Ganges. It is believed that it is precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. If you visit har ki Pauri in evening then the Ganga aarti is the main attraction and the aura there is mesmerizing.
Best Place to Visit in U.K, Jim Corbett National Park
- if you are a wildlife lover then you must visit this famous park which is rich in flora and fauna and it’s also known for its Bengal tigers. Animals including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone.
Some more information.
- There is plenty of restrooms and hotels with very affordable prices.
- You will only find vegetarian foot as Uttarakhand is a holy pace but still you can find non-vegetarian food by putting some efforts in finding.
- Well there are more exotic and beautiful places in Uttrakhand because Uttrakhand in itself is beautiful but you must visit the above-mentioned places
Best Place to Visit in Uttrakhand