India have extremely great best place to visit and have some facts about India. India is the country where all the peoples follow their tradition. Tradition means they follow some rules according with the creed. The name India is taken from ‘Indus’ river. Which is originates from the old world Sindhi Persian. This country in south Asia, according to the size or area the position of India is 7th and the second most populous country in the world. India is the democratic country, where all the Indians peoples are independent to saying anything and do anything what they want. There is nobody to stop them.
India got its independence on August 15th, 1947. It was the day when the Indians got liberated from the rule of the British.
India is the most amazing country of the World. There are lot of mind blowing 10 facts about India -:
- 100 of million people come to India’s Kumbh Mela Festival, the world’s biggest gathering of humans being. That was splendid. The gathering of peoples is huge that the crowd was visible from the space.
- According to records generated by The Guinness Book of World Records, India is third in terms of number of records claimed every year in the world. The first two are USA (United State America) and UK (United Kingdom).
- Science day 26th may in Switzerland is dedicated to Ex-Indian President, APJ Abdul Kalam, started from 2001. In other words APJ Abdul Kalam is also called as Missile Men.
- India has the world’s largest film industry. More than 1,100 movies are produced, on average, each year – that’s slightly ahead of Nigeria, twice as many as the American film industry and ten times as many as Britain produces.
- The biggest family in the world is from – you guessed it, India.
- Ziona Chana from Mizoram has 39 wives, 94 children, and 33 grandchildren, who live together as one big happy family in the same house!
- India has one of the largest postal networks on the globe and a floating post office too! This floating post office is situated in Dal Lake, Srinagar, was inaugurated in August 2011.
- The Indian national 5 Men’s Kabaddi team has won all World Cups. With the men’s, Women’s team has also won all Kabaddi World Cups held till date.
- The biggest cricket ground in the world is the Chail Cricket Ground is situated in Chail, Himachal Pradesh. It was built in 1893.
- Rabindranath Tagore is the writer of Indian National anthem and also wrote the national anthem for Bangladesh
- The first rocket in India was transported on a cycle to the Thumba Launching Station in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The reason is so simple because of the size of the missile is small or light weighted.
Many foreigners have written about India. There are some famous books:-
1. City Of Djinns: A Year in Delhi, by William Dalrymple
2. Kim, by Rudyard Kiping
3. Siddhartha, by Hermann Hesse
4. Behind The Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity, by Katherine Boo
5. India: A Portrait, by Patrick French
thanks for reading keep visiting 🙂