Bangalore is the third most popular city in India. One of the reasons is that Bangalore is known as ‘The silicon valley of India’. The most of the famous IT companies has the headquarters in this city. There are approx 215 software companies situated there. Some famous companies are Infosys and Wipro, India’s third and fourth largest software companies are headquartered in Bangalore. This city has highest percentage of engineers in the world. It is the most of the professional engineers making the home in this city. The reasons of so many engineers are there because the number of engineering colleges is the most.
Want to read somthing about Silicon valley then click here link:-
The new tag line earnined by Bangalore is – City Of One Way Roads. The reason is, according to the records the city has the second highest numbers of one way roads.
This city is also known as Bengaluru (Kannada) is the capital of Indian state of Karnataka. This city is situated at the height of approx 950 meters (3114 ft.) above the sea level. The population is around 8.42 million that is huge and the language of Bangalore is Kannada. As I wrote Bangalore is leading IT (Information Technology) exporter. Now days the Bangalore is a major economic and cultural hub and the quickest growing major metropolis in India.
There are some things to do in Bangalore:-
- You have to taste the best Dosa at MTR/CTR, I just suggest you. You have to go and experience that yourself.
- Women feel safer here than in most other cities in India. So you can say that you can travel with peoples or alone without any fear. (In some bus conductor or even driver are ladies)
- Fell the dance and enjoy, it is not just a dance. It is the some extra or the way of life. There are some forms of Indian classical dance i.e. Kathak, Kuchipudi, Mohiniattam, Manipuri, Kathakkali, Odissi and Bharatnatyam.
- This is the one of the best clean city in India. The peoples of Bangalore make sure they look good.
- You can start here your startup plan or even try to explore your business faster. It is the hub of startups like Silicon Valley.
Best places to visit in Bangalore:-
Lalbagh Botanical Garden
The best picnic spot. The garden was made in the 17th century, by Hyder Ali. The name of this garden was derives from a collection of red roses and bloom throughout the year there. This garden is spread 240 acres with a rare collection of antique trees and plants.
Wonder la Amusement Park
This park is India most famous amusement park with thrill or adventures. It is the place where the fun begins for entire family. This amusement park packed with 61 rides is sure to delight all age group. Some of the type of rides is Dry Rides, water rides, high thrill ride kides rides and much more.
It is the landmark of the Bangalore. It is best for photography. If you want to see the royal life of kings then must visit the entry ticket is little bit expensive. The photography is allowed in the palace so if want to click many picture then buy it.
The ticket/entry fee:-
- 230 each person for Indians
- 460 each person for foreign tourists
- 685 per still camera
- 1485 per camcorder
- 285 per mobile camera
Film city in Bangalore
This place is a famous entertainment landmark in Bangalore. It is situated about 40 km from the heart of this city and spread across 50 acres of land. Film city also boats of India’s first Dinosaur park, hunted mansion, cartoon city, ripley belive, 4D theatre, aqua kingdom and much more.
- 350rs each for school students
- 599rs each person
Thanks for reading keep travel, stay happy 🙂